Grant General Contractors Careers
…providing Quality, Service and Performance
Current Positions Available
If you have general questions email us or select the position below you are interested in and apply!
To provide management oversight for all phases of Commercial construction projects, including coordinating employees, subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget. Candidates should have 5 years Minimum experience in Commercial General Contracting project Management. Principle Project Management Duties:
· Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of the project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
· Minimizes exposure and risk by implementing and audits safety standards and quality assurance controls
· Coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of multiple projects.
· Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
· Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
· Supervises assistant managers and superintendents, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
· Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of projects within time and monies allocated.
· Reports to owner, architects and portfolio managers about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated. Plans, implements, tracks and closeout / turnover of construction projects. Conducts project meetings.
· Manages day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple construction projects in a supervisory role
· Manages day to day client interactions and expectations, directly or in a supervisory role
· Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability and project costs
· Manages to and achieves revenue goals set for projects
· Generates and issues regular internal and external project reporting through company software (ProCore)
· Proactively identifies changes in project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken
· Projects changes in scope and revenue
· Administers Submittal Review process between Subcontractors/Suppliers and design team.